No announcement yet.

Meat Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doode that does look excellent!!!! bet some mushrooms inside would have been purty tasty. maybe with a lil swiss type sauce... mushroom and swiss meatloaf.... dang might have to try that out!!!! great job as always man!!!
    Charbroil SFB
    GOSM
    MES
    Dutch Ovens and other CI
    Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
    Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Hah! Slices kinda look like a burger! Very cool stuff that! Interesting mix of spice- what was your impression?
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

The mix of Mad Hunky and Montreal was interesting indeed. Love Mad Hunky & always liked Montreal (except for the coarse texture of at least the brand I get). Mixed 50/50 with Mad Hunky the Salt and Heat (Pepper?) tastes were pretty strong to me. The balance was off, but it was interesting & quite spicy. Still got some in a shaker, to try later. Yeah it does kinda look like a burger sliced up. I think 80/20 Beef and a fattier Sausage would probably be superior tastewise.
        Last edited by Fishawn; 06-14-2010, 09:32 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
          My neighbors think I'n FN nuts... .... Maybe they know something I don't
          If that's nuts then reserve me a room next to yours. mmmmmmmm meatloaf
          Ron

Weber Smokey Mountain
          GOSM x 2
          Vermont Casting Grill
          Black Thermapen (only color available in these parts)

Comment

Very cool, Scott!

That watermelon juice has me thinkin'.......Brine?......Marinade?.....Sauce?

Comment

Great looking meat mountain Scott - I love the ingredients - might add some jalopenas for a little kick
              Scarbelly

Comment

Working...
              X