No announcement yet.

I NEED you to comment on this thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did it come put Preacher??? I can't wait to see your tris!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

all of the above sounds great... I'd like to see how it came out... I know thinking about it is making me hungry... blue cheese sauce... pate... mmmm.... I'll take the practice pieces. :)

sigpic

Comment

update i promise pica are comming

last night i smoked the chimi churri rolled tri tip and finnished over high heat to sear. this is the first time i've done it backwards verry good results. this is something anybody would love..

where are thepics? i'm glad you asked , i lost my camera cord and will post them when i find it (hopefully soon)

the presentation was great when i sliced it you could see the smoke ring and chimi swirl

my wife (official taster) thinks something creamy to compliment. maby dip or sauce

ideas? thanks .
        CA what have you done with blue or stilton?
        Last edited by PreacherRodgers; 06-17-2009, 11:05 AM.
        Please ignore all spelling errors and typos my pet monkey does all of my corespondence

Comment

Here are the Rules

See the attached file for rules
          Attached Files
          Please ignore all spelling errors and typos my pet monkey does all of my corespondence

Comment

Originally posted by PreacherRodgers View Post
            the presentation was great when i sliced it you could see the smoke ring and chimi swirl

my wife (official taster) thinks something creamy to compliment. maby dip or sauce

ideas? thanks .
            CA what have you done with blue or stilton?
            reserve some of the chimi sauce, add to some pan drippings, little red wine and a little sour cream... that would make a yummy light sauce...?

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

I made a grilled recipe you may want to look at... It should fit within the rules.. http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2740

Everything that was done in that cook can be done on the grill in your cook off.. I think the only thing you may need to make at home would be the sauce.. As for the meat, you can use ant cut.. Tri Tip, or Sirloin..

I wish I has some blue cheese for my dish but none in the frig..
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

I'm with Ken, use the grill only... you can get all the smoke you want by adding your favorite wood chunks. I use lump charcoal as well.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                X